• You are here
  • Forum Header
  • Topics not covered in other forums.
FurthurFlower67
Platinum Boarder
Good Love!

Re: San Francisco New Years 2013

#203977 2 years ago
Woohoooooooo! Who is excited!!!! Me me me me me me me! Still on the fence if I'll order thru frontage. I get myself all worked up when I don't get the few allotments. And I'm sure ticketmaster will work fine once the sale starts.

Dreams are lies...it's the dreaming that's real!!!!
The following user(s) said Thank You: Chester, scar1et_f1re, amusingdeva, tumbleweed, Bacon Rocks
dougieisirie
Junior Boarder

#203978 2 years ago
I think Frontgate (the ticketing company that Furthur sells through) is just geting the site ready. Obviously tickets will be on sale very soon. This might have been an oversight by them to let the cat out of the bag, but we all knew it was gonna happen. Couldn't be more stoked.
"Some ask, why play Grateful Dead music??
For those that know, no answer is necessary,
For those that don't, no answer is possible."
FurthurFlower67
Platinum Boarder
Good Love!

#203979 2 years ago
dougieisirie wrote:
I think Frontgate (the ticketing company that Furthur sells through) is just geting the site ready. Obviously tickets will be on sale very soon. This might have been an oversight by them to let the cat out of the bag, but we all knew it was gonna happen. Couldn't be more stoked.

I think the same thing happened for summer tour. Frontgate has the picture up before the announcement.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Chester
Chester
More or less in line

#203982 2 years ago
FurthurFlower67 wrote:
dougieisirie wrote:

I think the same thing happened for summer tour. Frontgate has the picture up before the announcement.

Yup. It did happen before. Frontgate is a PR machine. They like to leak info.
But, I don't think they could do it more than a day ahead of time.
I can't come down, it's plain to see.
I can't come down, I've been set free.
Who you are, and what you do,
don't make no difference to me.
illuminaughty
Platinum Boarder

#203983 2 years ago
they finally anounced it!
great, now people can start "officially" worrying about flights, hotels, tickets, etc.
last year, SF was as crazy as i have ever seeen SF on NYE, not the show, which was smoking, but the city, was ragin so hard, it looked like a cross between mardi gras and some kinda 3rd world coupe.
FurthurFlower67
Platinum Boarder
Good Love!

#203987 2 years ago
illuminaughty wrote:
they finally anounced it!
great, now people can start "officially" worrying about flights, hotels, tickets, etc.
last year, SF was as crazy as i have ever seeen SF on NYE, not the show, which was smoking, but the city, was ragin so hard, it looked like a cross between mardi gras and some kinda 3rd world coupe.

So happy to have gotten to ring in the new year with you and the rest of the FFF! Looking forward to see you again, and a few old and new faces!
The following user(s) said Thank You: Chester, amusingdeva
Denver Man
Platinum Boarder
On the day I was born daddy sat down and cried

#204002 2 years ago
23atwell wrote:
Denver Man wrote:
23atwell wrote:
O wow. The Giants win and then I see this. Its doesnt surprise me, its just how this is suppose to be. Blessed. Happy new years!!

Well my friend, looks like i better get the wheels in motion to get back to the Bay!! Hope to see you again soon!!

Yes Mark, get it rolling. Its going to be a another great one. I will be at all three but this year I think im going to go home each night. I get better rest and feel better by new years if i stay home. But I will be in line very early. This year Im getting on the floor on the rail. Its been a long time since Ive done that. Im over the seat situation.

Does your lady go to these shows with you? Mine will be with me this time, this is her favorite run!! Yes even more than RR.

Assuming we can go
I went walkin' out last summer
Tryin' to find a breath of air
I went walkin' on the mountain
A friend had told me I'd find you there
Last Edit: 2 years ago by Denver Man.
MushroomMan
Platinum Boarder

#204008 2 years ago
well cool ill finally meet you at NYE denverman - glad its 3 nights like last year and not 2, now im just hoping for some TC shows around that time
The following user(s) said Thank You: Denver Man
tumbleweed
Junior Boarder

#204015 2 years ago
Blues_Power wrote:
Chester wrote:
Blues_Power wrote:
Chester wrote:
Soberhead wrote:
It All Rolls Into One wrote:
I'm dying for an announcement! Argh!

furthur.frontgatetickets.com/ has been updated

That's it then. They only do that within a day or two of the announcements. Tomorrow!

when i click the link the frontgate page shows the New Year's dates as Dec. 29, 30, 31, 2012. i thnk the cat's out of the bag. too bad we're not gonna get a show on 12/28.

That does end the 4th night speculation. But confirms what a lot of us have been waiting to hear.

i'm gonna go out on a limb and say that if the 29, 30 and 31 sell out quickly they might announce a 4th show on 12/28. this is pure speculation, but i remember last year's shows (with the exception of 12/31/11) had tickets available for many weeks afer tix went on sale. the band was probably hesitant to announce a 4-night run this year not knowing if there would be enough demand for a Thursday show.

the other thing to consider is activity at Terrapin Crossroads ahead of the New Year's run. Phil probably has a few things up his sleeve for the winter holidays. so don't hesitate to come out early and soak up all the good stuff happening in the Bay Area in late December.

we'll leave the light on for ya!!!

That's why we're flying in from Woodstock on 12/24 and staying until 1/3
this is the season of what now
Blues_Power
Senior Boarder
in the world, but not of the world

#204018 2 years ago
on 12/28 the Metermen are playing at the Regency Ballroom in San Francisco. that's gonna be a real treat, so if you're in town early put this show on the list of considerations. it's not often that you'll get to see 3 out of 4 original Meters on the same stage.
We will all be together for ever and ever when we make it to the promised land
Last Edit: 2 years ago by Blues_Power.
The following user(s) said Thank You: tumbleweed
Time to create page: 0.27 seconds