• You are here
  • Forum Header
  • Topics not covered in other forums.
mattgill
Junior Boarder
Atleast I'm enjoying the ride.

Bob Weir Solo Acoustic Tour ( more shows added)

#19812 2 years, 11 months ago
www.bobweir.net/tour

Bob added some more shows to his little tour, think ill deffinatley need to go to one, thinkin' bout the Pittsfield show.
The following user(s) said Thank You: the highway terror, PMoondancer
nate
Fresh Boarder

Re: Bob Weir Solo Acoustic Tour ( more shows added)

#19814 2 years, 11 months ago
does this mean that furthur is about to split up?
mattgill
Junior Boarder

#19815 2 years, 11 months ago
No nate i dont think so, this is just a little tour bobby is doing after Furthur has done their summer tour. Furthur will be on the west coast in September so the boys aren't going anywhere for now.
nate
Fresh Boarder

#19817 2 years, 11 months ago
hope so....
Equinox
Platinum Boarder

#19832 2 years, 11 months ago
I think Bobby's just naturally restless. He always had unusual side projects with the Dead. Remember, RatDog was originally a blues band with Johnnie Johnson on keyboards.
"Got any nails?"
"No!"
"Got any flies?"
jaredlang
Platinum Boarder

#19853 2 years, 11 months ago
Anyone have any Idea where the TBA venue will be on August 7?
Standing on the moon with nothing left to do
A lovely view of heaven but I'd rather be with you
mattgill
Junior Boarder

#19871 2 years, 11 months ago
Im thinkin NY but i could be wrong
MushroomMan
Platinum Boarder

#19875 2 years, 11 months ago
I will def be in Pittsfield and if it is a NY show, which is a good guess, I'll be there to - as long as it isn't to far

Hopefully the shows don't sell out right away....I'll be on right when they go on sale and I think I should be good (Pittsfield is 700 seats though). ..... I never did GDTSTOO and I was just looking at the credit card form and stuff and if I understand this properly - your not guarenteed a ticket with them and I wont know if I have tickets until after the regular onsale date. If that is the case, i just can't use them without knowing for sure if I got tickets or not.

As for this meaning Furthur is going to break up, that is most certainly out of the question. When Phil was talking about Terrapin Landing he said that Bobby and himself will both be partaking in there own side projects in between there work with Furthur, and I'm pretty sure that Relix article talks about this a little to.
Equinox
Platinum Boarder

#19887 2 years, 11 months ago
From GDTSTOO:

Bob Weir Solo Acoustic Summer 2011 performances:

Tuesday, August 2, 2011 at the Bijou Theatre in Knoxville, TN. Doors open at 7:00 PM. Showtime is at 8:00 PM. Reserved tickets are available for $46.00 via mail order and $51.00 via credit card.

Thursday, August 4, 2011 at the Jefferson Theater in Charlottesville, VA. Doors open at 7:00 PM. Showtime is at 8:00 PM. Reserved tickets are available for $64.50 via mail order and $69.50 via credit card.

Friday, August 5, 2011 at the Colonial Theatre in Pittsfield, MA. Doors open at 7:30 PM. Showtime is at 8:00 PM. Reserved tickets are available for $70.00 via mail order and $75.00 via credit card.

Saturday, August 6, 2011 at the State Theatre in Portland, ME. Doors open at 7:00 PM. Showtime is at 8:00 PM. General Admission tickets are available for $45.00 via mail order and $50.00 via credit card.

Sunday, August 7, 2011 TBA.
"Got any nails?"
"No!"
"Got any flies?"
MushroomMan
Platinum Boarder

#19889 2 years, 11 months ago
how and when do you know if you got tickets from them?

if you buy with a credit card now do you definitly get some?

....cause if I can't find out by friday then I can't just ignore the regular on sale cause I'd be super bummed if GDTSTOO didn't come through.....
Last Edit: 2 years, 11 months ago by MushroomMan.
Time to create page: 0.45 seconds