• Forum Header
  • Topics not covered in other forums.
iraqistatefair
Platinum Boarder
The wheels are muddy, got a ton of hay

Re: Addicted

#73202 3 years ago
i feel like i jump onto shakedown and poke around for a few every time i stroll through the site. Nice to get my dose . Or maybe thats cause its midnight, and the dark of the moon besides, maybe the dark is from your eyes, you know you got such dark eyes.......OOOOHHHHH !!!
Shakeit
Senior Boarder

#73203 3 years ago
I essentially came here from the Archive.org forum. That forum is really active but pretty much strictly Grateful Dead, which is fine. But if you start talking about Furthur or anything post Jerry your gonna get some negative responses. And I don't like the format of that forum, discussions disappear after a short while even if they are really popular. Something like the "word association game thread" would never work over there.
83msg1sttyme
Platinum Boarder

#73205 3 years ago
since i have over 3000 posts id have to say i have a small problem im sure i could quit at any time i just dont want to
If i told ya all that went down,it would burn off both your ears
The following user(s) said Thank You: funky420, 23atwell
neverstop66
Platinum Boarder

#73211 3 years ago
I've been controlling myself lately. Nice to see more and more people joining in.
MsJimp
Expert Boarder
I take pictures

#73250 3 years ago
Shakeit wrote:
Walk in the Sunshine wrote:
.org is so 2001. Its a shell of what it once was. Met alot of cool folks over there.. but that ship has sailed.

Is the Philzone forum still relatively active? I agree however, Furthur forum is the place to be.

beyond relatively active , we zoners are true
Please tell Governor Christie of NJ to open the records
wlewis
Platinum Boarder

#73256 3 years ago
i would say i am addicted, i come on here once a day minimum, although when touring not so frequently..and since i've been back from the west, not as often as i was before i left...there seems to be a lot more new people here which i s making it interesting...i was explaining it to a friend of mine, its basically like this...this is the only place i can come and talk about touring and gd and furthur to people who want to talk about it..it's a big part of my life
who else is gonna bring you, a broken arrow?
MushroomMan
Platinum Boarder

#73273 3 years ago
yea good point, I don't know anybody but my mom and brother that care to talk about Furthur or anything Dead related.
83msg1sttyme
Platinum Boarder

#73278 3 years ago
VIRTUAL LOT
doin_that_rag
Gold Boarder

#73291 3 years ago
since i'm only 20 its hard to find people to talk to about the dead, people who get it and feel how i do about the music...i love this forum i lurked for a while then finally made the dive to the other side and i'm very happy with my choice i like the positivity here unlike some other forums where everyone is quick to jump on someone for something they said
People joining hand in hand while the music plays the band
83msg1sttyme
Platinum Boarder

#73300 3 years ago
doin_that_rag wrote:
since i'm only 20 its hard to find people to talk to about the dead, people who get it and feel how i do about the music...i love this forum i lurked for a while then finally made the dive to the other side and i'm very happy with my choice i like the positivity here unlike some other forums where everyone is quick to jump on someone for something they said
thats whats great about shows you may be the only deadhead in your town but you go to a show and its like where did they all come from? im home
The following user(s) said Thank You: doin_that_rag
Time to create page: 0.24 seconds